Please note: Some of these resources are free. Some are not. I am an affiliate for a few of these resources. Meaning, if you buy through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra charge to you. I have used each of these products myself and loved them – that’s why I can recommend them to you.
Every blogger, affiliate marketer, social media guru and citizen of the Internet needs great resources to back him up and make is life easier. These are resources that I know and love.
Web hosting & building
- SiteGround: This is my web host of choice. SiteGround offers great tools and support at a reasonable price. Their support is friendly and helpful. That’s a winning combination.
- WordPress: While I don’t love some of their latest design decisions (I’m looking at you, Gutenberg), WP is still one of the best content management platforms available today. It’s free to use and very extensible.
- Elementor: A plugin for WordPress. Makes customizing and designing WP sites very easy even if you have little to no coding skill.
Email marketing tools
- GetResponse: One of the older email service providers on the web, but very stable and easy to use. Their pricing structure is very reasonable, and I love the always-available chat support.
- Aweber: A great alternative to GetResponse. While not quite as competitive in the pricing game (in my opinion), Aweber provides a solid, easy-to-use platform for email marketers both new and experienced
- InfoProductTutorial: Learn to create an info product very quickly. Give away the info product to build your email list or sell it to make money. The possibilities are endless.
- ListBootcamp: Why do the pros say, “The money is in the list”? Because it is! Learn the basics of building a hungry list of subscribers in this free video course.
- Udimi: If you’re going to be buying solo ads, it’s hard to get better than Udimi. This site is dedicated to connecting solo ad sellers with solo ad buyers. Buyer protection is a huge feature here. If a solo ad seller doesn’t deliver what was purchased, you can get your money back. That’s beautiful.
- Bing Ads: Bing is a competitor to Google and a great option for pay-per-click advertising.
- Pinterest Ads: Pinterest is more than a social network. It’s a fantastic place to advertise. Create a pin and then “promote” it across the site. I have had great results here.